Centenary Trail Walking Group | Canberra
Join us to take on the Canberra Centenary Trail, walking a different section of the trail each month.
This is a great opportunity to meet other people who enjoy walking and being outdoors, as well as to explore some of Canberra’s urban and rural scenery plus iconic sites and hidden treasures.
The walks range from approx. 12-26 km, and include the following trails (as outlined in the Centenary trail app):
- Parliament House to Watson 16.46km
- Watson to Northern Border Campsite 17.74km
- Northern Border Campsite to Hall Village 12.27km
- Hall Village to Black Mountain 18.87km
- Black Mountain to Stromlo Forest Park 19.91km
- Stromlo Forest Park to Tuggeranong Town Centre 23.87km
- Tuggeranong Town Centre to Parliament House 25.6km
The Canberra Centenary Trail is designed to be accessible for as many walkers as possible. It follows fire trails, walking tracks and shared paths in urban and natural areas and is open to everyone. The trail is designed for low intensity use by all walkers of moderate ability and is generally less than 10 percent gradient.
This activity is for all emergency service, law enforcement and national security families and is recommended for adults and older children (tweens/teens).
Register your place now. Restrictions apply in line with current COVID regulations.