Mastering Small Talk Workshop (second workshop)
This class has now reached capacity. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the wait list.
There’s nothing small about small talk. You may think that making small talk is just a way to pass the time or avoid awkwardness but many great friendships and relationships have started with a small talk! Small talk makes big conversations! Join us to discover things that great conversationalists know.
In this 2-part practical workshop, you will learn:
- Why the ability to make small talk is so important
- How to approach others – initiating conversation with strangers
- How to make yourself approachable
- How to prepare topics points
- How to make and keep the person comfortable
- How to Observe – Listen – Compliment – Question
- How to find common ground
- Why it’s important and how to follow up with questions or statements
- How to keep building the conversation
- How to make the best exit
This is a two part online course and participants will need to commit to attending both classes. Minimum numbers apply and Expressions of Interest close Thursday 2nd July so register interest now. Date 1: 13th July, Date 2: 20th July.