Phone-ography Basics Online Workshop
Join the Fortem team along with Janine Fabre Photography for a virtual workshop on how to maximise your phone settings for beautiful photos.
Topics covered include phone settings, composition basics, focusing and exposure control on a phone camera, taking photos of landscapes, children, everyday life, and an introduction to free editing apps.
- Adjust settings of smart phone camera
- Basics of composition
- Adjusting exposure
- Adjusting effects, contrast, etc
- Taking photos of landscapes & scenery
- Optional extras if time:
- Taking photos of food and objects
- Taking photos of children & pets
- Taking photos of people & small groups & how to pose them
There are limited spaces so reserve your space now.
This event is open to all first responder and national security families located in the ACT, NSW and VIC. This particular workshop is suitable for adults and older children. Note: this event is not suitable for young children however with lots of children home from school, it’s okay to have children at home (just mute your mic when not talking)