Treetops Adventure | Shoalhaven
Start monkeying around! First responder families, join us for an exciting family adventure in the treetops. This activity features challenging obstacle courses high up in the tree canopy, that will have all the family swinging, leaping, climbing and flying through the forest – allowing thrill seekers and nature enthusiasts to experience the trees like never before! It’s a great way to spend time with your family, be active, challenge yourself and develop family bonds. It’s also great to connect and socialise with other local first responder families. Developing close relationships and socialising with friends, family and others, is important for good health and wellbeing. Broadening your social networks and range of relationships with others in the wider community, is also important for your wellbeing.
Check in at 09:45am. After your harnessing and training you will be able to choose where to start, either on low easy courses or test your nerves on something higher! With a variety of colour coded courses from 2m easy low courses up to 25m adrenaline pumping ones, anyone from 4 – 75+ years will be able to hang around with us! This activity includes 2.5-hours session (including harnessing and training), light refreshments and entry into the adventure park.
- The maximum weight limit is 130kg to participate.
- The minimum age to participate is 4-years old with no upper age limit!*
- They do require a non-participating adult to supervise 4-7 years old participants from the ground. There is no adult access to the Yellow Courses.
- They do require 1 participating adult per up to 4 children aged 8-12 years. The adult will be required to climb with this age group.
- They do suggest participation only by those who have an average or above level of health to participate in this physical/adventurous activity.
This is an all weather activity, with the rain just being an added challenge to your climb. Please make sure you bring wet weather gear if the day it set for possible rain, maybe a change of clothes for the trip home. It can get muddy here along the paths, so avoid wearing your favourite outfit. The park will only close during thunderstorms and strong winds.
This activity is free for first responder families. Fortem is currently monitoring COVID guidelines closely and may reschedule this event and notify participants accordingly.
This is a small group activity with limited numbers. Note registration is not confirmed until Fortem sends a confirmation email. Restrictions apply in line with current COVID regulations.