Rules of Engagement
While we value freedom of expression from within our social media community, Fortem reserves the right to moderate comments that
• are damaging to a person, business or organisation.
• use derogatory, obscene, racist and/or violent language or imagery
• infringe on copyright
• threaten the organisation, a staff member, volunteer or community member
• contain spam or unrelated advertisements
• contain misleading or deceptive information, including that around mental health, in keeping with the ACCC guidelines.
Users who do not comply with this policy may be blocked from the Fortem social media pages. The health and wellbeing of our community, including staff and volunteers, remains our highest priority.
Fortem is a signatory for the Life In Mind National Communication Charter and encourages all community members to speak about mental health in inclusive, safe and positive terms.